Cube is an E class car in Crashday.
Cube shares many traits with Hunter, albeit with less top speed and heavier weight. It accelerates slightly faster than both Buster and Hunter. It has 5-speed transmission and Front-wheel drive. Unlike these two cars, Cube isn't prone to spinning out under harsh braking.
It bears a strong resemblance to Volkswagen Golf mk3.
- Cube shares the same physics parameters with Hunter.
- On the contary of the other cars, Cube comes with 4 performance upgrades, with the 4th kit being called "Ultra performance kit"
- It's referred as "Wolf" in game files, possibly hinting it was previously named as "Wolf" at one point.
- It's the only car with a carbon hood available for purchasing.
- It comes with pre-installed racing seats.