Cube is an E class car in Crashday. It has 5-speed transmission and Front-wheel drive.
Cube shares many traits with Hunter, albeit with less top speed and heavier weight. It accelerates slightly faster than both Buster and Hunter. Unlike these two cars, Cube isn't prone to spinning out under harsh braking.
It bears a strong resemblance to Volkswagen Golf mk3.
- Cube shares the same physics parameters with Hunter.
- On the contary of the other cars, Cube comes with 4 performance upgrades, with the 4th kit being called "Ultra performance kit"
- It's referred as "Wolf" in game files, possibly hinting it was previously named as "Wolf" at one point.
- It's the only car with a carbon hood available for purchasing.
- It comes with pre-installed racing seats.