Firespitter is a class D vehicle in Crashday. It has 6-speed transmission and rear-wheel-drive drivetrain. Its layout is RR (rear-engined, rear-wheel-driven).
Firespitter possesses an incredible top speed for class D and C, and accelerates slightly faster than the hatchback trio. It compensates its weak wrecking power with a fairly strong armour. It is very stable, though slightly understeers when cornering but not as hard as Ironhorze. Players may find Firespitter's top speed useful for D and C class races as it can hit over 300 km/h.
It's based on 1989 Pontiac Firebird. The headlights are from a Chevy Camaro of the same generation.
- The Firespitter is the only stock class D car.
- Third vinyl of Firespitter, P.I.M.P., changes its interior and roof with a different skin.
- It is possible to remove the leather roof and convert Firespitter into a targa.
- It has a visible engine, along with Apachee.
- In original game, it doesn't come with a collision model which makes the car behave weird on certain occasions, such as landing a jump, colliding with a hedge or ending up upside down or on its side most of the times. This has been fixed on Redline Edition.
- The Firespitter's original name was "Fireburnz". It also had a front-wheel drivetrain.