Hunter is an E class car in Crashday.
It is the first car to be unlocked in career. Weighting only 1023 kg, it accelerates quickly and feels very light in corners. Hunter has a 5-speed transmission and front-wheel-drive drivetrain. It's capable of reaching a faster speed than both Buster & Cube. Compared to Cube, it has a superior top speed at the cost of an inferior acceleration. Interestingly enough, both cars share the same wrecking power and armour. A challenging car for wrecking matches, Hunter easily gets pushed around by heavier and larger cars due to its weight.
Hunter XT-5 is based on the second generation Honda CRX.
- It's the lightest car available in game.
- Hunter comes with 3 performance upgrades instead of 2.
- It has a unique license plate.
- Hunter shares the same physics parameters with Cube.
- A cut vinyl "Impact Turbo" can be seen in pre-release screenshots and game files.