It has an extraordinary top speed and its wrecking power is the best in its class after Wrecker. Its acceleration is rivalled by only the Judge and Ironhorze. It's rather easy to drive compared to other cars in its class. It has great off-roading capabilities, thanks to its all wheel drive drivetrain. The only drawback of the Incubator is its weak armour, which means it can't survive serious crashes or weapon hits. All this combined makes the Incubator an all-round contender and particularly effective in Stunt Show and Race. Because it can compete in every game mode and one of the easiest to drive class A cars, the Incubator is the most popular car in Multiplayer.The Incubator is based on the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34.
- The Incubator was originally planned to be based on Isdera Imperator 108i mk2.
- The Interior of the Incubator is taken from an actual Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. A blurry "GTR" logo can be seen on the RPM gauge.
- It comes with a single seat and rollcage by default, hinting it's an already modified car.
- Another hint towards this is that the Incubator's engine is exactly the same as that of the stock Apachee, the only difference being a slightly raised RPM limiter. The Incubator V12 therefore appears to have had the V12 engine that is visible in the Apachee, swapped in.
- The Incubator is the only vehicle capable of hitting 400+ km/h in stock form.
- In Career mode, none of the AI drivers use the Incubator until The Final Battle.
- Its Blue/White Stripes vinyl is based on the iconic Skyline from the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious.
- The Thunderbolt vinyl is based on the vinyl found on the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 "Blitz".
- Its Achilles spoiler is a direct replica of Do-Luck type 2 drag wing.
- In the original version of Crashday, if one were to set a higher number of available multiplayer setups for the Incubator, other players would see one of the first 6 setups. But if the host did this for the Incubator, other players will would a stripped Incubator, without even its stock wing attached. However, if one were to set more setups for another car, the game would crash.
- The Incubator received a small armour increase in Redline Edition.
- The Incubator is the only right-hand drive car in the game.