The Judge is a class B car in Crashday and its layout is MF (Mid-Engined, Front-wheel-driven). The vehicle is one of the best cars available in the game and arguably the best B class car. It has 5-speed transmission.
When tuned, the Judge has great top speed, strong armour and acceleration on par with the Incubator V12. Oddly enough, despite being a sports car, the Judge is front-wheel driven which limits its offroad capabilities. It also comes with very reactive steering, which can make it quite challenging to drive at times. This also makes Judge useful for wrecking matches as it is able to outmaneuver its opponents with ease. It is competitive in any gamemode, but especially in Wrecking Matches and Races.
The Judge is based on the Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV.
- The heavy performance kit of this car comes with modified brake lights, which read "KIZZ MY AZZ" when braking is applied.
- The yellow stripes vinyl was originally black.
- A cut vinyl for the Judge can be seen on pre-release trailers and screenshots.
- Sometimes, missiles may not hit the Judge and fly over its roof instead. This is due to the fact that it's a low-slung sports car, unless equipped with offroad suspension.
- The Judge is a retro-styled vehicle. While the design of the vehicle draws inspiration from 80's Countach, it's equipped with modern LED tail lights. It's also the only vehicle with such lights.
- The Judge has a unique layout that doesn't exist in real life.
- The Judge can be seen with fog lights in several screenshots which were scrapped in the final version.
- The Judge originally had a rear-wheel drive layout, like its real-life counterpart.